Who We Are
• We’re a global stakeholder relations and partnership-building consultancy that exists to find the place where seemingly disparate interests meet.
• From that point of connection, we create platforms for your organization to set an agenda and lead the conversation. We look to your long-term mission and stay with you through stages of growth to see your plan take root and yield results.
• We focus on socio-economic development and the well-being of peoples in Borneo, mainly Sabah, F.T. Labuan, Sarawak, as well as neighboring country such as Brunei and Kalimantan, Indonesia.
• We strive to combat climate change and global warming issues which are serious threat that need to be address by everyone, as the future of next generation is in our hands.
• We believe that business related problems are best addressed through multi-tiered collaboration across sectors.
• In our experience, even where parties have seemingly conflicting goals, careful negotiation can uncover an area of productive agreement and grounds for collaboration.
A client once told us that where others focus on one star — one issue — we see the whole sky. We discover emerging patterns — the constellation of interests. With this vision, we craft a strategy that makes sense of complexity, and lights up a new direction to pursue your mission.
Over more than 10 years, we’ve fostered trusted relationships across government, industry and global forums. We can pinpoint the right forum for your goals and position you to gain traction on that platform.
We adapt our delivery to the way your work, whether as an external provider or by providing senior staff to augment in-house capability. We draw in trusted colleagues from around the globe.
Forging relationships between multi-national corporations, governments and global NGOs begins with connections between people. We bring personal warmth, empathy, and a down- to-earth approach that wins trust.
We are not an arms-length, short-term provider. For each engagement, we begin by immersing ourselves in your organisation’s culture, processes, and values. The result? When we go out to represent your organisation, we do so as a natural extension of your brand and mission.
All the measures taken by our company in this era of Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR4.0), should be done without sacrificing the beauty of mother nature; flora and fauna.
Mohd Suffry Bin Abd Rahman is a new Gen IR4.0 consultant, strategist and facilitator. His expertise lies in modelling as well as stakeholder relations: cultivating productive relationships across public and private sectors, both domestically and internationally. Adept in progressing multi-faceted issues, Suffry brings a deep understanding of the economic, political, cultural and personal dynamics at play in high-level negotiations.
With over 10 years’ experience in management and leadership roles with various organization either private sectors or Government Link Company’s (GLC), both domestic and internationally, Suffry is skilled in navigating the processes and language of business organization worldwide. From that base, Suffry expanded his scope to include engaging with Takaful Insurance and recently Real Estate to become a certified agent and negotiator.
His record of achievement in GLC’s, combined with her private sector experience, equip her to open channels for dialogue across sectors. Suffry also brings a strong interest in coaching and capability building, with an emphasis on emotional intelligence and effective stakeholder relationships.
We draw on our global network to assemble a team of experts with the skills matched to the task at hand.
Our team includes senior practitioners in:
- Strategic communications
- Project management
- Marketing strategy
- Government relations